I’m currently still in the process of decorating and finishing my home space which still would take a while, perhaps its by the end of the year when I can finally call it “fully styled”. Over the past two months, I’ve already purchased two major additions to my room which is my working desk and a ladder shelf that I have used as a book shelf; both of which still come in White and was quite costly.
I’m already at an age of point of admiring furniture or little pieces of anything I can add to in the space which makes me feel way older considering I’m already purchasing items for the home but it is also exciting that way of planning your space and ton of possibilities you can do.
Here’s my latest additions; it nothing major but it adds layer and texture on my workspace and it didn’t come at a cost.
– Purchased a Cacti from Market-Market, this little fella only cost 50php(35php for the plant, 10php for the pot and 5php for additional pebbles. It took me a while to decide what kind of Cactus to buy since they came in a good selection.
– 2015 Calendar downloaded from http://www.cautiouslyobsessed.com , printed it myself and clipped it onto a 1/8 size illustration board.
Other things I still plan to buy or put for the workspace:
– a pen holder, one that’s most likely going to come in black or white with a little detail.
– Instagram Printed Polaroids of my own photos or from other’s that would serve as daily inspiration for the mood.
-An all white lamp that I’ve spotted at Pottery Barn & Kids at the Kids’ section which was around 1,700php, I’m hoping it’s still there!
– A chic, comfortable working chair which I will drape faux white fur over it!
There’s nothing more that gets me motivated to work at home than an inspiring work space and a whole lot of pins from my Pinterest board on white interiors, you can check them out here: www.pinterest.com/andiejavelosa/all-white-interiors/